As announced today, please note that effective 12:01 a.m. on Friday, June 12, 2020, any CUSTOMER, PATRON, EMPLOYEE or VISITOR, who enters a commercial establishment in the Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph region is REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE COVERING WHILE INSIDE THE ESTABLISHMENT. This applies to anyone entering our store. See the full story below:
WE HAVE RE-OPENED!
The response from our community has been amazing!
Due to limited storage capacity for quarantining purposes,
our donation area has been filling up within about two hours of opening.
We truly appreciate the patience and understanding as we navigate through these adjustments.
DUE TO THE VOLUME WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING TRAILER DONATIONS
at this time.
Our store re-opening was also a huge success and
we were very happy to welcome our customers back!
Temporary Donation Hours
Mondays – 10 am until full
Wednesdays – 10 am until full
Saturdays – 8 am until full
*All donations will be quarantined
prior to coming into the building
Temporary Store Hours
Tuesdays – 10 am to 4 pm
Thursdays – 10 am to 4 pm
Fridays – 10 am to 4 pm
Saturdays – 12 pm to 4 pm
Other temporary changes:
- Only Debit/Credit card payments will be accepted
- Change rooms will not be available
- Weekly clearance-colour sales and auction have been suspended
- Maximum of 10 customers in the store at one time
- Only two family members per visit (to lessen wait times)
- Use of hand sanitizer when entering the store (donated by the Elora Distilling Company!)
- Follow social distancing practices – yellow lines/arrows are in place to set out the 2 meter intervals and flow pattern of the store
Thank you for your patience while we work through this re-opening.
Wishing you all safety and good health.
The New to You store is a recycling centre for clean and gently used
clothing, fashion accessories, footwear, toys, books, housewares and
small appliances. You will be amazed at the quality of merchandise,
and all of your shopping supports a great cause.
Proceeds are donated to Groves Memorial Community Hospital
to purchase state-of-the-art equipment.
950 St. David St. N.
Fergus, On, N1M 2W3
Phone: (519) 843-1425